SILDIGRA CT 7
- Chemical name: 1-((3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo(4,3-d)pyrimidin-5-yl)-4-ethoxyphenyl)sulfonyl)-4-methylpiperazine citrate
- Formula: C28H38N6O11S
- Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
- Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
SILDIGRA CT 7 (CHEWABLE) - DHARAM DISTRIBUTORS
Sildigra CT 7 (manufactured by Dharam Distributors, India) are soft chewable lozenges that dissolve within seconds in the mouth. Upon dissolving they stimulate the dopamine receptors in the hypothalamus and mid-brain, thereby enhancing the natural erection process. It is specially created for men suffering from ED and premature ejaculation to help them enjoy an active sex life.
Sildigra CT 7 is used to treat erectile dysfunction, impotence, and the inability to get or keep an erection. Its chief ingredient is known as phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitor, which is the same enzyme found in other counterpart brands. Sildigra CT 7 tablets treats erectile dysfunction by increasing the blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. This increased blood causes a hard and strong erection.
Advantages of Sildigra CT 7
- It is a safe and easy to consume chewable pill available in different flavours.
- It can also be consumed by men who have difficulty swallowing pills.
- Price wise it is very affordable as compared to most of its counterparts.
- It has been proven to produce excellent and satisfactory results.
- Sildigra CT 7 helps men enjoy a good sex life by providing long and hard erections.
How to Use Sildigra CT 7
Sildigra CT 7 is taken orally 45 minutes before sexual activity. Do not consume a very large or high-fat meal as it will impair the effectiveness of the medication. It is advised not to take more than one Sildigra CT 7 tablets best erectile dysfunction medicine in a day.
Side Effects of Sildigra CT 7
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Numbness, burning, or tingling in the arms, hands, feet, or legs
- Muscle aches
- Sensitivity to light
- Chest pain
- An erection that is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours
- Itching or burning during urination
NOTE: Most side-effects of Sildigra CT 7 are not severe, but if you experience an adverse or allergic reaction call a doctor immediately.
Back to top