10 ml x 100 mg/ml
- Chemical name: 1-((3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo(4,3-d)pyrimidin-5-yl)-4-ethoxyphenyl)sulfonyl)-4-methylpiperazine citrate
- Formula: C28H38N6O11S
- Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
- Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
ULTIMA-VIAGRA - ULTIMA PHARMA
50 pills x 100 mg/tab
Ultima-Viagra is used for treating erectile dysfunction (e.g., male impotence). In combination with sexual stimulation, this medicine works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection. This medicine is not intended for use in women or children. This medicine will not protect against sexually transmitted diseases including HIV infection. Use ‘safe sex’ practices such as latex condoms.
Ultima-VIagra is to be taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. Viagra’s effect lasts for about 4 hours. Ultima-VIagra is not supposed to be taken more than 4 pills (100mg) per day.
Ultima-VIagra is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor and it works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
Do not take Ultima-VIagra if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid, Minitran, Deponit, Transderm-Nitro), isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate), and isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket), or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite (“poppers”).
Before taking Ultima-VIagra, tell your doctor about all other medications you use for erectile dysfunction, or if you are using any of the following medications:
- bosentan (Tracleer);
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
- cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB);
- an antibiotic such as erythromycin (E-Mycin, Eryc, Ery-Tab) or clarithromycin (Biaxin);
- doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), Terazosin (Hytrin);
- HIV medicines such as amprenavir (Agenerase), tipranavir (Aptivus), darunavir (Prezista), efavirenz (Sustiva), nevirapine (Viramune), indinavir (Crixivan), saquinavir (Invirase, Fortovase), lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), ritonavir (Norvir), atazanavir (Reyataz), or nelfinavir (Viracept);
- an antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital (Luminal), or phenytoin (Dilantin);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane) or rifabutin (Mycobutin).
Customers who bought this item also bought:
Buy 10+ pcs for $66.00 each (You Save $120)
10 ml x 500 mg/ml
10 ml x 500 mg/ml
1 x 5000iu