10 ml x 250 mg/ml
ZUDENA-100 - SUNRISE REMEDIES
Zudena Udenafil is a restorative specialist speculated to enhance erectile capability endpoints through collaboration with the phosphodiesterase compose five (PDE5) compound.
Zudena Udenafil 100mg inhibits the cGMP specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) which is responsible for degradation of cGMP in the corpus cavernosum located around the penis. Penile erection during sexual stimulation is caused by increased penile blood flow resulting from the relaxation of penile arteries and corpus cavernosal smooth muscle. This response is mediated by the release of nitric oxide (NO) from nerve terminals and endothelial cells, which stimulates the synthesis of cGMP in smooth muscle cells. Cyclic GMP causes smooth muscle relaxation and increased blood flow into the corpus cavernosum. The inhibition of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) by udenafil enhances erectile function by increasing the amount of cGMP.
Instruction for Zudena 100mg
Do not use Udenafil in combination with other treatments for erectile dysfunction.
Do not take Udenafil if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems. This includes nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, and isosorbide mononitrate. Nitrates are also found in some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers"). Taking Udenafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.
Zudena 100 mg Side Effects
- dry mouth,
- abdominal discomfort
- difficulty sleeping.
Precaution of Zudena 100mg tablet
Sexual activity is a potential risk for patients with cardiovascular disease, so treatment of erectile dysfunction, including using of Udenafil, should not hold for men with heart disease, in which sexual activity is not recommended.
Patients with obstruction of blood outflow from the left ventricle (aortic stenosis) may be more sensitive to the action of vasodilators, including inhibitors of PDE. Despite the lack of clinical trials of cases of prolonged erection (longer than 4 hours) and priapism (painful erections lasting more than 6 h), such phenomena are peculiar to this class of drugs. In the event of an erection lasting more than 4 hours (regardless of pain), patients should immediately seek medical help. In the absence of timely treatment of priapism can lead to irreversible damage to the erectile tissue and erectile function.
List of those who must take Zudena with extra caution:
- Patients with uncontrolled hypertension,
- Patients with hereditary degenerative diseases of the retina (including retinitis pigmentosa, proliferative diabetic retinopathy);
- Patients who have undergone over the last 6 months of stroke, myocardial infarction or coronary artery bypass grafting;
- Patients with severe hepatic or renal impairment; presence of congenital long QT syndrome, or an increase in the QT interval as a result of taking the drugs; predisposition to priapism;
- Patients with anatomical deformation of the penis; the presence of penile implant; sexual activity in patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system such as unstable angina or angina occurring during sexual intercourse, chronic heart failure (II-IV functional class NYHA classification), which developed during the last 6 months, uncontrolled heart rhythm disordershypotension.
Zudena 100mg Dosage
The Recommended dose is 100 mg, taken 30 minutes before anticipated sexual activity
If Zudena is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule. The maximum recommended frequency of application - 1 times per day.
Uses of Zudena 100mg
Treatment of erection disorders, characterized by the inability to achieve or maintain penile erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual intercourse.
Zudena has the following active ingredient: Udenafil. Zudena (Udenafil) is a therapeutic agent hypothesized to improve erectile dysfunction through interaction with the phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzyme.
Customers who bought this item also bought:
1 vial x 10000 iu
10 pills x 80 mg