- Sildenafil Citrate 50mg
- Dapoxetine 30mg
- Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
- Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
SUHAGRA FORCE-50 - CIPLA
SUHAGRA FORCE-50 (Generic Viagra and Priligy, manufactured by Cipla) is the one tablet which is used for the management of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in males. Generic Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine are 2 primary components offered in this drug. Due to its dual action, SUHAGRA FORCE-50 is primarily recommended for the males. Both the active ingredients demonstrate their action in an organized way. Unfortunate discharge is a sexual condition in which you can not accomplish the proper discharge for a satisfying sexual intercourse.
Combination of Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine provides enhanced action in managing the issues of erectile malfunctioning and premature ejaculation.
Sildenafil Citrate comes from the category of phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitors. Sildenafil inhibits the activity of PDE type-5 inhibitor and triggers the release of nitric oxide and this nitric oxide triggers the synthesis of c-GMP. C-GMP helps in the relaxation of smooth muscles and expands the blood circulation to the penile area of people and makes hard penile erection.
Dapoxetine falls under the class of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI’s). It blocks the re-uptake of serotonin from 5-HT receptors and modifies the reflex which can control the process of ejaculation in guys.
Prescribed dosage of SUHAGRA FORCE-50:
SUHAGRA FORCE-50 is easily accessible in the tablet dose type. It is gulped with a glass of water. You need to take a 1 tablet of SUHAGRA FORCE-50 prior to half an hour before sexual activity . It can be provided with or without food.
The possibilities of overdose of this chemical are unusual since it ought to be taken prior to intimacy session.
Do not get the two pills of SUHAGRA FORCE-50 at a mean time.
In case of overdose of SUHAGRA FORCE-50, instantly call your doctor and get professional medical treatment.
Side Effects of SUHAGRA FORCE-50:
- serious headache
- sensation of sleepiness
- abdominal area pain
- skin rashes
- muscle discomfort
- indistinct vision
- neck and back pain
- chest pain
- humming sounds in ear
- tachycardia and bradycardia (irregular heart beat).
Precautions of SUHAGRA FORCE-50:
- Avoid alcohol and grapefruit since it might postpone the activity of drug.
- Driving should not to be taken after the usage of this drug.
- If you are taking Nitrate therapy, so do not take SUHAGRA FORCE-50.
- It is not meant for youngsters under the age of 18 years.
Drug interactions of SUHAGRA FORCE-50:
- Anti-anginal drugs: Nitrates, Nitroglycerine, Isosorbide dinitrate, and Isosorbide mononitrate
- Anti-viral drugs: Ritonavir, Amprenavir and Saquinavir
- Anti-ulcer drugs: Cimetidine, Omeprazole,Ranitidine and Pantoprazole
- CYP34A inhibitors: Ketoconazole, Fluconazole and Miconazole
- Antibiotics: Clarithromycin, Telithromycin and Azithromycin
- Anti-coagulant drugs: Warfarin, Coumadin and Heparin
- Anti-convulsant drugs: Phenytoin, Phenobarbital and Carbamazepine
Contraindications of SUHAGRA FORCE-50:
- If you are sensitive to generic Sildenafil and Dapoxetine and any other active elements of this drug.
- If you are suffering from kidney and liver ailments.
- If you have any kind of cardiac condition like myocardial infarction, ischemic heart condition and a current stroke.
- If a patients is dealing with blood condition like leukemia and hemophilia.
Customers who bought this item also bought:
SHIPPED FROM UK
10 ml x 300 mg/ml
1 vial x 5000 iu